Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Started!

Okay I'm finally doing it!!! The THINGS WRAPPED IN BACON blog! Who doesn't love bacon? Come on even vegetarians miss it. Okay maybe they don't but, with them aside everyone loves bacon!!!! So why not wrap everything in it? My point exactly, everything gets better with bacon! Get ready for lots of images, recipes, and reviews on how great everything tastes when some bacon comes into play.

For starters.... Hot Dogs wrapped in bacon!

These hot dogs were made for a fourth of July bash this year. They might have been one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted. I'm sorry I can't remember the lovely chefs name, but she told me she wrapped the dogs and then cooked them with brown sugar in a crock pot. Talk about scrumptious. Hot dogs are great on their own but then add bacon and they become AMAZING! I recommend making these at home asap!


Okay that's all for today. More delicious things wrapped in bacon soon to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment